We are looking for a driven, energetic, and focused individual to join our team at Atli Chip Limited Partnership. Reporting to the General Manager, our scale Weighmaster/Utility Person will perform a wide variety of clerical tasks involved in scale house operations. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, possess effective written and oral communication skills, safety conscious, have knowledge of Computers/technology, physically fit to complete all tasks involved in the job and be able to work with limited supervision while performing their duties. Perform preventative maintenance processes that pertain to optimum mechanical performance of our Facility including, but not limited to:
- Weigh scale inbound/outbound logging/bin trucks.
- Data entry and prepare daily reports as requested.
- Ensure load slips are filled out correctly.
- Separate and provide the contractor copy of weight tickets to Contractors.
- Maintain platform scale in working order and perform a daily scale accuracy check.
- Housekeeping of scale, scale house, and saw building including shoveling and sweeping of area.
- Monitor safety of the work environment.
- Other general duties as required.
- Assist Scaler’s when needed.
- Provide accurate record keeping all sample loads, included painting the samples
- When trucks are absent, be a Utility Person to undertake a variety of jobs available throughout the plant/yard.
- Maintaining, sharpening, & building the Saw Chains for the grapple saws.
- Cleaning for other assigned areas of the plant, including but limited to brush removal and shoveling.
- Maintaining supplies.
- Experience with Scales and record keeping
- Log Quality identification experience.
- Knowledge of the forest industry.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Knowledge and experience with a scale system is considered an asset.
- Scaler/Acting scaler license would be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Tuesday & Thursday to Friday: 10 hours/Day (40/Hrs. Week) 6 am – 4 pm
Wage: $29 per hour plus training and opportunities for advancement.
After Probationary Period, the company offers an Extended Medical & Dental Benefits plan and training. Please send resume with references and any current tickets/certificates to Office@atlichip.com or Fax 250-928-3152
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://office@atlichip →