Show us your vision for our community!
Send us a photo, short video or story that reflects your vision for ‘Namgis and what you hope the future will hold for us. The prize draw and coffee table book feature selection will be announced at the October 24/25 AGM.
To enter the contest, simply:
1. Submit your photo, short story (400 words or less) or video (1 minute or less) to email@example.com or through our FB inbox – there is no limit on the number of submissions per person
2. We will post submissions regularly on the ‘Namgis Facebook Page using the hashtag #namgisan and enter your name into the draw
3. Grand Prize! A ‘Namgis member panel will select the winning entry. The winner will have their image or story featured in the ‘Namgis community vision coffee table book, and win an iPad Mini!
4. Get Likes! The top five most liked submissions on Facebook will each win a $100 gift card.
5. Tell your friends and family to ‘Like’ your photo to increase your chances of making the top 5
6. All submissions will be eligible for a draw for 3 $100 gift cards at the October 25th AGM
1. You must be a member of the ‘Namgis First Nation
2. Written words must be 400 or less and video 1 minute or less
3. If you are under the age of 16 your submission must be accompanied with a completed parental consent form.
4. All entries will be accepted starting August 20th, 2015 and the final date for submitting is September 14th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
Coffee table book feature selection – iPad Mini
Facebook likes contest – 5 $100 gift cards
All submission draw – 3 $100 Gift cards
By participating in the vision contest you consent to the use of your name, and your submission as part of the ‘Namgis First Nation vision contest, ‘Namgis promotional materials and the ‘Namgis vision coffee table book.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org