ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Clerk’s primary responsibilities are the processing of receivables (invoicing, housing, utilities, travel reimbursements, contracts, etc.) recording, maintaining transaction files for the housing program, invoicing, collecting and maintenance of all receivables, customer sales receipting/deposits and deposit/receipt reconciliation.
Looking for –
- Experience in accounting required.
- Intermediate skills with Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bank deposit experience.
- Sending out statements of account
- Adagio accounting software knowledge an asset.
- Experience processing accounts receivable.
- Account reconciliation experience.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Accounting certificate preferred
- Commitment to on-going learning
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume (open until filled) to:
Namgis First Nation, PO Box 210, Alert Bay, BC V0N 1A0, or
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We thank you for your interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted)