Aboriginal Infant Development Worker
‘Namgis Community Services is eager to hire a highly motivated and reliable individual to deliver individually appropriate services to infants, young children (birth to 5 years), and their families during home visits and/or during early childhood development programs 35 hours per week.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Infant Development Program Certificate or diploma, CYC or F/N-CYC education, ECE training or equivalent.
- Able to work in a home visiting program with children and families, applying principles of culturally appropriate, family-centered practice.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in the ECE field
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and covering letter to the ‘Namgis Band Office at #49 Atli Rd. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until filled.
Only those short listed will be contacted.